Sunday 2 March 2014

Currently / 01





1. DIY for the blog  2. Swing  3. Starting my exercise challenge for 2014  4. Sight seeing  5. My favourite human  6. Eating right




















Since I decided to give my blog an honest go, I've been trying to think of more regular blog "features" that I can do to make it a little more interesting.

The lovely Tillie recently did the same sort of post on her blog so I thought I would give it a go. I've got some pretty big plans in place for 2014 and sometimes it's nice to reflect.

Reading You might laugh, but a couple of months ago I stumbled across a free ebook on my Kobo. I usually browse the free ebook section because I'm too cheap to buy any of my new books. Plus! Sometimes you find the best reads. Anyway, I started reading this Young Adult series and I'm ashamed to say that I'm hooked. It's called The Academy (I know, I'm sure you are all cringing already) by C. L. Stone and before you say anything, I've already got one of my friends hooked so don't judge me before you try it.

Feeling Thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. I'm seriously so lucky to have all these lovely people who care about me. I really don't know what I'd do without them. Especially Rob. He is special and I think I will have to keep him.

Thinking About the future. This is the year where Rob and I are hoping to find a place together. I really can't wait to have my own little home. Mostly because I will finally be able to do all of my own home decor, which we all know is right up my alley.

Working hard on ways to make my little blog a bit more exciting and figuring out how I can expand my Etsy business. I know that I need to create more work to sell, so I'm working on making the time to do it and to stop making excuses for myself.

Wanting to make this year my best one yet. I've started an awesome fitness challenge with a great friend of mine, I'm looking at living with my boyfriend and I'm hoping that this year is the one where my Etsy business grows. Now it's just about making it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment