Wednesday 30 July 2014

DESIGN // MOVE LOVE EAT


 

Recently I was approached by the lovely Amanda from Move Love Eat. She'd seen some of my other design work pop up around the place and approached me (after some awesome recommendations from my friends - I love you guys!) to rebrand her blog. Amanda is a recently qualified Personal Trainer so her blog is all about health and fitness and she also has the yummiest (and healthy) recipes. Each word in her blog name represented something to her so I wanted to make sure it showed through her branding. She loved the idea of having a handwritten font, but also symbols to really show what she was all about. It was fun finding a balance between both and I'm really happy with what we came up with. I also thought that a pattern would be a great way to incorporate everything - her love of travel, exercise, healthy eating and photography. 
Thanks Amanda for letting me do your blog rebrand! I hope you love it as much as I  do! Make sure you check out her blog, full of fitness advice, delicious recipes and all things awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment