Friday 12 September 2014

IT'S FRIDAY // 13

Every Friday I'll be sharing a wee collection of links with you. From DIY to my favourite music tracks, there will be something for everyone.





THESE TIPS
I love this advice from the lovely Jackie. Her and her fiance have been together for nearly seven years (WOAH) so she knows what she's talking about. Rob and I are coming up to three and a half years and I can definitely relate to each and every one of her "secrets."

THIS DESIGN
We've finally sorted out our bar cart (mostly anyway) so now it's time to become pros when it comes to cocktails. There are so many delicious recipes out there, but none as pretty as Cocorrina's. Her style is so inspirational! 

THIS DIY
How cute is this? I'm not a huge fan of hanging portrait or family photos on walls. Candid ones I like, but I've never really liked the idea of having big smiley photos everywhere. This idea is cute though, and can make any image look a bit more interesting and fun. I actually have a photo in mind, so I might have to try this out in the weekend.


THIS RECIPE
Oh my yum. I love peanut butter. And chocolate. And pretzels. So this super sweet recipe is a winner in my books! There's only five ingredients and no baking required so for a baking rookie like myself, this is perfect.

THIS SCRUB
I'm a big believer in "me time" although I don't always put time away for myself. This, looks heavenly though. And it's good for you! There's only four (or five) ingredients and it takes no time at all to make. I've never really been into or used scrubs before, but if Tillie says it's good, I trust her.

THIS SONG
Ghost by Ella Henderson always comes on the radio on my drive home. I love it. It's awesome to sing a long to, it's catchy and her voice is just lovely. 

THIS VIDEO
Of course, It's Friday wouldn't be complete without my video for the week. It's not quite "on theme" with my blog but I'm just so proud and want to share! Rob's niece competed in the Hip Hop International competition last month and I am so proud of her. Unfortunately they didn't place but they made it to the finals and smashed their set. Can you believe these girls are only 9-12 years old? Insane.

--
Alright, It's Friday is back. I had a wee holiday from it while I was trying to figure out my blog, but I think this is a good post for me. Not only do I get to share some neat stuff with you guys, but it also encourages me to explore the internet a bit and find cool things for myself.

So glad it's the weekend! I was lucky enough to win a free photography session with the wonderful Kate Tovey Photography so that's what we will be doing tomorrow morning. I've also got a ton of cleaning to do as well as some business planning to sort out so it's going to be a busy one. How about you guys? Any exciting plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment