Wednesday 8 October 2014

FROM ME TO YOU // HALLOWEEN CUPCAKE TOPPERS

From Me To You is a feature where every now and then (or whenever I feel like it) I will be sharing a DIY, a tutorial or a printable freebie with you. They will be super easy for you to follow (because I'm not very good with complicated things) or free to download.



Halloween is nearly here! Alright, it's like three weeks away but that's close enough to start planning your little Halloween shin dig. I absolutely love dressing up, and this is the perfect "holiday" for it. There's also heaps of ways to decorate your party, and I've got the perfect way to snazz up your cupcakes a bit. All you need to do is download the file, cut out the circles and attach them (glue or tape) to toothpicks or popsicle sticks and stick them in the top of your cupcakes. Easy huh? And super cute!

If you're looking for other Halloween themed goodies, check out my Etsy store and have a look at my Halloween Invitation and Halloween Printable Bunting! They even match my toppers!



D O W N L O A D

You can also check out my other From Me To You features here

No comments:

Post a Comment